Friday 15 March 2013


Another storyboard for TV/island dream


Drafted storyboard; I am going to redraw each section to a larger scale and emphasise the detail, and from then I can scale the drawings down again to a smaller scale to create a comic-like narrative.























 Points of story:
1.Sat talking with friends in a living room. Decided to watch TV.
2. Lost was just beginning, and I was engrossed. Other people carried on talking, ignoring the show but I began to dream that I was within the show, and this kept switching between being in and just watching it.
3. When I was in the show I still felt as if I was observing everything, no one had noticed my appearance.
4. I wandered round like a ghost and watched everyone panicking, but felt calm and disconnected from everything happening.
5. Explored the island a bit, Ross was here now. In front of the huge cliff was the beach, but blocked off from the sea by the rocks so it was as if everyone was trapped.
6. Recognised our friend Anthony who was also stuck there, he had found a bridge which led off the island so took us to it.
7. He led us to the shoreline, where there was also a huge Egyptian God-styled statue almost guarding the 'exit'. The bridge was made of stone and stretched across the sea
8/9. We left together and the sun was blindingly bright as it reflected off the sea.


No comments:

Post a Comment